|"This article is about a feature that is New or Upcoming, See the Patch Notes for more information."|
" Please note that the details of the for this item may change drastically during the development and testing phase."
|A building that collects resources from nearby farmhouses.|
|Fuel||Oil or Coal|
cheat GFI storehouse 1 0 0
|Skill Tree||Construction & Mercantilism|
From the Update Notes
Available under the Skill Tree: Construction & Mercantilism, Esotery of Building, Advanced Automation.
Warehouses can be used in conjunction with Farmhouses to automatically collect and store the resources gathered from Farmhouses. Gone are the days of having to tediously move resources to and from for storage. Simply craft and place the Warehouse and it will begin gathering from all farmhouses within a 450m radius. Ever get confused by which of your storage boxes has which resources? With its large storing capacity, you can now easily access all your resources in one place! Any basic resource and alloy can be put into the warehouse, it will not store finished goods.
- New structure type, Warehouse, may be built at the smithy
- Warehouse is a structure that automatically collects Resources from Farmhouses in range
- Will not collect Oil/Coal, which is used as fuel for Farmhouses
- Gathers from Farmhouses within 450m
- Gather Rate is 5% of the Farmhouse inventory every 10 minutes
- Warehouses may not be placed closer than 600m to another Warehouse
- Warehouses must be placed within 30m of the shore
- Warehouse takes Oil or Coal as fuel
- More than one Warehouse can hit the same farmhouse
- Warehouses have 120 storage slots
- Warehouse stack size is 10,000 units
- Max Inventory Weight is 250,000
- Warehouse health is 40,000
- Warehouses are not taxed
- For reference, 1 foundation is 2m
To measure distance in Atlas to ensure your gathering automation and warehouse are in range:
- Activate the buff from Sextant
- Open the inventory to the Atlas tab
- Drag waypoint icon (double down chevron) onto your warehouse or farmhouse's location to create a new waypoint
- Click on the waypoint in the Atlas so it says, "active on sextant"
- When you close the inventory, the waypoint should now be visible in world, and tells you how far you're from it. If you're at the warehouse location, run to where your target destination is for the farmhouse, or vice versa.
Note: It's possible that your warehouse's "Connected Farmhouse" count is wrong. e.g. Connected Farmhouse shows "1", but is actually collecting from more than one farmhouse.
Some players have encountered issues getting the building to start collecting resources from Farmhouses, this can sometimes be resolved by removing the fuel and stop/starting the building and then wait.
Bug Fix: Warehouses and Farmhouses no longer have crafting inventory section that falsely implies you can craft in them
- Increased the Warehouse inventory cap to 120 stacks
- Added Fuel Slot to Farmhouse and Warehouse
- Dedicated slot holds up to 1,000 units of Fuel
- This slot is separate from the main inventory
- Burns a unit of fuel at the following intervals:
- Oil: 350 seconds
- Coal: 200 seconds
- Wood: 100 seconds
- Thatch: 40 seconds
- Patch 522.3 - The Majestic Kraken Hits the Shores