Static Node are a new feature that will generate special resources used in the Monuments/Wonders system.
This page will serve as a placeholder for all static node info until sub pages are created.
Static Nodes are permanent structures found on several islands in the Central Ocean. They provide new resources and the ability to create a unique themed crafting structure. At this crafting structure, you will be able to craft several new structures.
Army of the Damned
- Damned Altar - Army of the Damned-themed with skulls.
- Cursed Altar - Aztec-themed structure.
- Both of these structures generate the Cursed Wood resource in their inventory, similar to the farmhouse and quarry, but do not require fuel at this time.
There are two variants of Industrial static nodes - Lava vents and Sulfur pits. (Located in the Uncharted Sea's Regions.
There is no need to create a harvesting structure for either as Pathfinders who’ve traveled here have built them already, but they seem to have perished.
- Lava Vents produce a new metal: Orichalcum.
- Sulfur Pits produce a new type of coal: Pure Sulfur
- Both of these resources are needed to craft new Industrial structures and gear now and in the future.
- Lava static nodes allow players to build the Industrial Smithy.
Lava Vents produce a new metal: Orichalcum.
Sulfur Pits produce a new type of coal: Pure Sulfur
Lava static nodes allow players to build the Industrial Smithy.