|"This article is about a feature that is New or Upcoming, See the Patch Notes for more information."|
" Please note that the details of the for this item may change drastically during the development and testing phase."
|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
|Diet||Seaweed and Sea Grapes|
|Spawns in||Deep Ocean Trench|
Seahorse are one of the mythical creatures in ATLAS and can be found in the depths of the Trenches, Seahorses are a new creature that can be tamed and bred after unlocking the Underwater Taming skill in the Beastmastery tree
- Passive Taming, swimming next to the Seahorse and feeding it Seaweed or Seagrapes with the item in slot 0 press e to feed. You must have Underwater Taming unlocked.
- Alternate Method: Using diving equipment to go to the trench and avoid sharks.
Primary Attack: Venomous Bite
- Gives the target the Poisoned debuff which deals 20 damage over 15 seconds
- The Poisoned debuff can be negated by using an 20x20px Antidote
Secondary Attack: Acid Spit
- Fires an arcing projectile that deals extra damage to Submarines and increased durability damage to armor
Found in the Deep Ocean Trench.
X = No Seahorse's in this grid (confirmed)