|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
|This article is a work-in-progress.|
The content and format of this page may change drastically over the next few hours or days.
|"This article is about a feature that is New or Upcoming, See the Patch Notes for more information."|
" Please note that the details of the for this item may change drastically during the development and testing phase."
- Weapons: 18 Standard Cannons, 2 forward-facing Large Cannons
- Special Features: Rowers, Ram
You can purchase the Ramming Galley at the Shipyardsman in freeports.
Requires a Patch Kit to repair instead of replaceable plank items.
The Patch Kit is a new item used for repairing the Ramming Galley. It can be crafted in the Smithy after learning the Shipwright skill in the Seamanship tree. To use, approach a damaged part of the Ramming Galley and use the Repair Hammer. Once the repair is complete, the Patch Kit will be consumed and the repaired component will have 1,000 health restored.
Added in version 515.7
Additional weight : ??
Adds more maximum weight capacity to the ship, while reducing the weight's effect on speed
Additional Crew : ??
Increases the total number of passengers allowed on the ship.
Sturdiness : ??
Reduced ship sinking rate, and reduces the rate of offshore item spoiling and character vitals depletion.
Accommodations : ??
Adds more beds, improve crew anchored automatic hull repairing speed, and reduces overall crew payment amount.
- The Ramming Galley's Railing Gunports and Castles can be damaged, but don't update their meshes to reflect this damage (their HP updates accordingly and they can be repaired)
- The Ramming Galley's forward-facing Large Cannons are in the Right Station Group by default
- HP for undamageable parts of the Ramming Galley can be viewed and will always display as 100/100
- Cannons on top of the Ramming Galley's Front Castle clip through the castle when aiming left and right (this doesn't prevent them from firing)
- Sail Rigging does not preview correctly when placing sails on the Ramming Galley
Latest Patch notes/changes
- Added 75 Rhino Horns to cost
- Base speed increased by 40%
- Increased turn speed while sails are closed
- Increased damage of all cannons on ship from 100% to 125%
- Ramming NPC ships with the Ramming Galley now deals damage
- Players can now swim through some large holes in the Ramming Galley after it sinks
- Bug Fix: Health is no longer displayed for undamageable parts of the ship including weapons
- Bug Fix: Demolish option no longer appears for components that have already been demolished after the ship sinks
- Bug Fix: Ramming Galley can no longer be crafted in the Large Shipyard
- Bug Fix: Forward-facing Large Cannons are now correctly assigned to the Front Station Group
- Bug Fix: Oars will now always automatically retract after idling for 10 seconds
- Bug Fix: Sail rigging now previews correctly when placing new sails