|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
|"This article is about a feature that is New or Upcoming, See the Patch Notes for more information."|
" Please note that the details of the for this item may change drastically during the development and testing phase."
|A modular ship focused on transporting tamed creatures.|
|Deck Level Number||2
|Crafted in||20x20px Advanced Shipyard|
Added in version v538.6
The Pegasus is a new modular ship intended to provide tamed creature transportation. The Pegasus is a 5 length ship, and comes equipped with 6 Tame Railing Module's. Each Tame Railing Module can store 5 tames each (30 Total).
- Per announcement patch notes:
- This is a new modular ship focused on transporting players’ tames.
- It is 5 length ship built in the Advanced Shipyard once players have found blueprints for it. Blueprints can be found in shipwrecks.
- Unlocked in the Advanced Shipwright Skill
- It comes with 6 tame railings that can store 5 tames each (30 Total).
- Max Level: ?
- Sail Points: ?
- Module Points: ?
- Repair Resource:
- Attached Sails: 1 Medium Weight Sail and 1 Large Weight Sail (Bringing weight to 15500)
- Tame Railings: 6
You can build the Pegasus at the Advanced Shipyard, with a blueprint acquired from shipwrecks.
Requires a Patch Kit to repair instead of replaceable plank items.
General Gunports - Requires Clarification
Medium Gunports - Requires Clarification
Additional weight : ??
Adds more maximum weight capacity to the ship, while reducing the weight's effect on speed
Additional Crew : 1
Increases the total number of passengers allowed on the ship.
Sturdiness : ??
Reduced ship sinking rate, and reduces the rate of offshore item spoiling and character vitals depletion.
Accommodations : ??
Adds more beds, improves crew anchored automatic hull repairing speed, and reduces overall crew payment amount.