Manned Ship Cannon
|"This article is about a feature that is New or Upcoming, See the Patch Notes for more information."|
" Please note that the details of the for this item may change drastically during the development and testing phase."
"This article is about a feature that is New or Upcoming, See the Patch Notes for more information."
|Manned Ship Cannon|
cheat GFI cheat gfi ShipCannon_NPC 1 0 0 1 0 0
Description[edit | edit source]
The Manned Ship Cannon is a craftable structure in ATLAS, and has the added feature of automatically spawning an NPC Crew (Random Level and Name) member to man it after 30 seconds instead of having to visit a Freeport to recruit one.
Ammo Types[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The NPC Crewmember spawning next to the Cannon will need to be claimed and assigned to the cannon and this will initially count against your tame/crew count.
- Alloy counts as any Ingot created in the Forge or salvaged from any other object that uses Alloy.
- To craft the three "Manned Artillery items" you must have the following Skill Tree's unlocked, Artillary, Gattling Studies, and Captain of Renown
Comparison[edit | edit source]
Cheat Code[edit | edit source]
- blueprintpath = Blueprint'/Game/cheat gfi ShipCannon_NPC 1 0 0
- gfi = cheat gfi ShipCannon_NPC 1 0 0