Basic Information[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Unlock Explore the Depths Skill (Gives access to crafting the Submarine)
- Kraken Visage Skin
- 150 Discovery points (Only for players who collected the 9 Power Stones! Players who have "not" collected all 9 Power Stones will still unlock the submarine and skin, but the player will not obtain the 150 Discovery points.)
Stats[edit | edit source]
Combat[edit | edit source]
You have to look for a water vortex. When you are on top of it the Kraken will emerge. He will also spawn Ships of The Damned so be prepared to face these every 2nd odd phase. Wind will push your ship in the opposite direction so sailing is a lot harder during this event. The Kraken will also start shooting giant homing sparkles at his aggro target. From now on you have 1 hour to finish him.
You can not damage the Kraken directly. Target its tentacles to force him into even phase.
Each event phase looks the same – The Kraken almost dies but it is saved by an entity. This entity spawns force fields around itself and the boss. You have to damage it or it will heal the Kraken.
After this phase, the fight returns to the odd phase but some tentacles might be empowered with electricity or behave more aggressively.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Do Not wear metal armor as it will cause significant damage with the shocking attacks, cloth, fur, and hide are recommended
- Make sure to respec to have at least 200 health and 30 to 40 Fortitude to improve survival chances. The higher the health, the more likely you are to survive. If you die during the fight, you will not be able to respawn to continue. If you die, you're done for this fight.
- For V2 crew should be over level 100 to minimize the risk of losing them
- Recommended to have medkits pre-made to heal yourself during the fight. Highly recommended to spec fully into the medical skill tree for instant group heal feat.
- At least 2 handling sails are recommended, as wind is constantly changing during the fight.
- Flintlocks and/or carbines are useful to kill the energy balls that seek out ships. You can single shot the energy balls.
- Depending on how many ships show up and your ship type, 300 to 800 cannonballs are recommended.
- We are all PIRATES! Everyone should be drinking ALE for this fight! Do it in true pirate style! (Ale reduces damage you take, so will be very useful)
- Despite being the final boss for Atlas it does not have a unique boss fight as it shares many animations, moves and mechanics as Rockwell from Ark Survival Evolved's second Expansion Pack: Aberration.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]