|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .
|This article is a work-in-progress.|
The content and format of this page may change drastically over the next few hours or days.
- Unlocked after completing the quest - Journey of The Gods
- Requires 9 power stones/essences to enter the cave
- Killing this monster will grant the following:
- Feat: Harvest boost
- Completes the Into the Ice! quest granting access to crafting the Torpedo Launcher and Torpedo
- Boss fight has a 1 hour Arena timer to complete.
- Activated lights in the boss arena now power a shield that maintains the Snowman's ice armor. Killing a round of minions will disable the shield, prevent minion spawns for a short duration, and allow the ice armor to receive damage. When minion cooldown is over, shield reactivates. When ice armor reaches 0, Snowman's health can be damaged directly and no more minions will spawn until the next health state.
- Upon entering each new health state, 1 extra minion will spawn at a time, and an increased amount of minions will be required to be killed for the shield to be deactivated/start minion spawn cooldown. When in the last health state and ice armor is destroyed for the final time, chaos ensues, and minions will continue to spawn until the boss is killed. Progress of minions to kill and ice armor are shown via floating hud.
- HP - 200000
- Stamina - 300
- Melee Damage 100%
- Weight - 2000
- Sanctuary of the lost
- Wreck of the HMS Erebus
- Not Bigfoot Tribute/Mysterious Creature Statue
- Per Devstream 5/3/2019: May Mega-Update