|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .
- The Pathfinder has a baseline Health Pool of 100.
- When Health was lost, it slowly starts to refill.
- When the Health is Zero, the Pathfinder dies.
- Health is affected by Status Effects.
- The Health Pool can / should be enlarged.
Ways to gain a larger Health Pool
- Investing attribute points in Health - 3 per Point
- FoY Statistics Boost 10% to 20%
- Health Parameter on Armor crafted from Blueprints (up to > 10% per Item).
- Taking direct Damage from other Pathfinder (PVP), Animals, Fall damage ..
- Taking indirect Damage from Status Effects: Hot, Cold ..
- Using Stamina with empty Stamina Pool
Mitigating Losing Health
- Armor with high Armor, including Heavy Shield etc.
- Food / Alcohol: Ale, (Robert's Spiced Rum), Grog
- Using Tames like a Crow to reduce Falldamage
- Increase Fortitude by investing attribute points in it.
- Hyperthermal Insulation on Cloth Armor, if not at hand, no armor is better then any other, because they decrease Hyperthermal Insulation.
- Armor crafted from Blueprints with Proccs in Hyperthermal Insulation, Fortitude
- Tames: Ride an Ostrich or keep a Parrot on your shoulder.
- Food: Spicy Roll negates heat.
- Stay away from Campfire, Torch or Forge
- Increase your wetness by submerging in water.
- Fortitude - Investing attribute points in it
- Hypothermal Insulation: Fur Armor has the highest amount
- Stand near a Campfire, Torch or Forge. Dry there when wet.
- Use tames: hug /stand near a Penguin, ride a Wolf for Insulation
- Food: Grog negates Cold
Health is recovered at a slow rate. This rate can be altered by:
- Shoulder a Monkey
- Drink some Milk
- Use Buff Food like Tara Nostri Treat
- Mitigrating indirect Damage also speeds up the recovery
- FoY Statistics Boost