cheat GFI barrel 1 0 0
Explosive Barrel is a Ranged Weapon/Grenade type weapon in Atlas
- The Explosive Barrel is a craftable item that can be used to deal heavy damage to structures and can also be used as ammunition for Catapults.
- To craft the item, you will need to unlock the skill Explosive Barrels under the Artillery Skill tree.
Deals ~1000 damage to Stone, ~5000 damage to Wood 
- Note that the damage values and usage of this item has changed drastically during the season 4 release, and per the devs, they are working on balancing
- Update v410.2
- Explosive Barrel projectiles that don't explode on impact can be defused
- Explosive Barrel toss distance increased by 50%
- Tossed Explosive Barrels no longer stick to players, creatures, or the sides of structures
- Catapult reload time for Explosive Barrels changed to 2 seconds
- Bug Fix: Barrels placed or tossed onto ships will now explode when their timer expires
- Bug Fix: Explosive Barrels shot out of cannons will no longer instantly stick to the water
- Update v514.3
- Explosive Barrels can no longer be fired from Cannons or Large Cannons (may still be fired from Catapults)
- Added 80 Gold cost for crafting Explosive Barrels