|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
|"This article is about a feature that is New or Upcoming, See the Patch Notes for more information."|
" Please note that the details of the for this item may change drastically during the development and testing phase."
cheat GFI Resource_Coal_Brimstone 1 0 0
A burning rock that smells of sulfur.
How to obtain
Can be collected via the Ore Miner automation structure when placed at an active Geothermal Vent Transient Node. Spawns on the islands in the North Pole Region and looks like a little geyser hot springs.
Items crafted with Brimstone:
- 20px Industrial Explorer Statue
- 20px Industrial Generator
- 20px Industrial Privateer Statue
- Industrial Smithy
- 20px Industrial Statue Base
- Sulfurous Minni Ball
This transient node is similar to the Army of the Damned ones in that they have a time limit of one week before they deplete, despawn, and respawn at a different location, but they spawn more inland.
- Players will need to craft the new Ore Miner structure in order to harvest the resource of these nodes.
- These transient nodes produce a new resource type of coal: Brimstone