|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
|Ammo used||Stone Arrow Flame Arrow|
|Skill Tree||Archery Unlock|
- To make a Bow, you will need to unlock the Archery and Throwing Weapons Skill from the Survival Skill Tree and then purchase the skill Basics of the bow, this allows crafting of a bow and stone arrows.
- To equip a type of arrow, drag the item from your inventory and drop it onto the bow, this will now display the type of ammo as an icon in the upper right.
- Very handy as a starter weapon to attack animals at a distance, or attacking from range from a vantage point.
When combined with the additional skill unlocks from the Archery Skill tree, new ammunition types are unlocked for crafting, increased damage and drawn weapon shake can be reduced.
|Secrets of the Bow||Gives access to crafting a number of advanced types of arrows Flame Arrow|
|Steady Aim||Drawn projectile weapon shake: -20%|
|Strong Arm||Projectile weapon damage +10%|
|Piercing Shot||Grants feat: Piercing Shot|
|Improved Strong Arm||Skill stat bonuses: projectile weapon damage +20% ( not guns )|
|Improved Steady Aim||Skill stat bonuses: Drawn projectile weapon shake -40% ( Bow/spear )|
|Advanced Strong Arm||Skill stat bonuses: Projectile weapon damage +30% ( not guns )|
|Advanced Steady Aim||Skill stat bonuses: Drawn projectile weapon shake -60% ( bow/spear )|
|Improved Piercing Shot||Grants feats: Piercing Shot|
Depending on the ammo type used, the durability of the bow will be reduced
- Stone Arrows now stack to 60 and a bow can fire them 60 times before breaking
- Fire Arrows now stack to 40 and a bow can fire them 40 times before breaking