|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
|Is fired out of the Balista.|
|Weight||0,4 - 20|
Description[edit | edit source]
Ballista Bolt is one of the types of Ammunition or Ammo used with Weapons in ATLAS. The Ballista Bolt is a craftable item.
Weapons are used to deal damage to Creatures and, in some instances, other players or other Structure. Different weapons have different attack values, and are therefore more or less effective.
You need to unlock via the Artillery discipline skill tree. Unlock the Skill
Structure Damage[edit | edit source]
A direct hit will do the following damage:
- 750 Damage to Wood Structures
- 25 Damage to Stone Structures
- 22,500 Damage to the eye weak-spot on a Cyclops
- 750 Damage body hit on Cyclops
- 750 Damage to Whales (ca 30 hits to kill a Whale)
Spawn command: cheat gfi ballistaarrow 1 1 0