Army of the Damned
|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
|Army of the Damned|
|Common Name||Army of the Damned|
|Spawns in||Underground & Temperate|
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Army of the Damned rise out of the ground to protect Treasure, and can carry a variety of weapons and armor of varying colors. Only the person carrying the Treasure Map will trigger them to spawn.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
The army of the damned have a rather humanoid appearance however with strange purple and green patterns on their body and wear some armor made of an unknown material (presumed to be bones as they are present in the pants and shoes).
There are several variants such as the archer and warrior. The archer holds a crossbow (unobtainable) and the warrior either uses its fists, a sword or a mace.
Each army of the damned unit spawns with a combination of armor with a ghoulish look to it. Some of them can spawn with shields, no armor, barely any, a lot or fully geared.
Drops[edit | edit source]
- No drops except on Golden Age
Stats[edit | edit source]
Exact states of each type not determined.
Varieties[edit | edit source]
Three varieties of Army of the Damned have been found:
- Soldiers - Who carry melee weapons, and sometimes shields, will charge and attempt to melee any Pathfinder near-by.
- Archers - Who wield crossbows and try stay at range. They have little armor and health.
- Warriors - Visibly larger than the other Army of the Dammed varieties, have a much larger hit point pool, and wield a two-handed maces. The most dangerous of the bunch approach with caution.
Known Locations[edit | edit source]
- Army of the Damned be found in all Golden Age Ruin Regions. They will also will spawn near buried Treasure in all grids. Map indicates naturally occurring Army of the Damned.
Combat[edit | edit source]
A single pistol shot will kill any Soldier or Archer, though it should be noted that the former's shield will block the shot completely if raised.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As of patch 100.1 you can now purchase Army of the Damned cosmetic skins for your armor from the Cosmetics Vendor in all Freeports
Per v402.5[edit | edit source]
- Bow and crossbow can now damage Army of the Damned enemies
Per v207.998[edit | edit source]
- Golden Age AoD now drop less gold, have a larger respawn radius around players/tames and a longer respawn interval
Per v207.996[edit | edit source]
- AoD on GoldenAge now drop gold when killed. Scales with level.
- AoD now have a non-weighted random spread up to level 120 on GoldenAge servers
- AoD are now immune to anything except gun (non-puckle), melee damage and tame damage.
Gallery[edit | edit source]