Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Released - February 12, 2019
- Explosive Barrels will be undergoing some changes with this patch, please note that they're still in the process of receiving their redesign, but this puts them close to it:
- Limited to 1 carryable stack per person.
- Stack size will remain at 10
- You will not be able to store them in creature inventories, however, legacy ones will remain there.
- They will be able to be placed near enemy structures and water without needing a claim flag, but not on boats itself.
- You will not be able to equip them into your hotbar, they must be placed from within the inventory.
- There will be a restriction to how many can be put down at a time within a certain radius.
- Reduced Explosive Barrel damage by approximately 20%
- Reduced Explosive Barrel explosive radius by approximately 20%
- Diving Suit will make wild underwater creatures ignore you unless you attack them
- Alcohol will no longer spoil
- Cooking Recipes spoil time increased to 10 hours
- Spoiling time increase bonus on Preserving Bag has been increased
- Increased Grenade damage by approximately 50%
- Decreased crafting costs for Grenades by approximately 20%
- Improved cannon collision and obstruction check to limit the effectiveness of multiple cannons in gunport.
- Diving Attachment now has the same health as the Dinghy Hangar
- Fixed a bug relating to shooting cannonballs, previously allowing it to go through certain ally structures. This will no longer be the case anymore.
- Cannister shot range increased by approximately 20%
- Cannister shot damage increased by approximately 10%
- Spike shot explosion timer is now 30 seconds instead of 20 seconds
- Spike shot now reloads approximately 10% quicker
- Spike shot range increased by approximately 15%