Released - January 23, 2019
- Server optimisations to increase performance by approximately 5%
- Optimized transition data cleanup in Redis to avoid DB bloat.
- Server Listing for non-ATLAS servers has been rewritten and will list non-ATLAS servers immediately.
Fountain of Youth and Aging Changes
- Fountain of Youth is only usable if you're over age 90.
- Fountain of Youth is now available on two random Golden Age Servers.
- Old Age debuff has been reduced by 50%
Bug and Exploit Fixes
- Fixed a bug which made it so that beds and boats would not display on the map if they weren't in a company.
- Fixed a bug with the Drake which allowed it to phase through structures
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to have more beds on their boat than permitted, this is a retroactive fix.
- Increasing explosive damage to stone structures by 2.5x.
- Increasing seige structure damage to stone structures by 60%
- Wood Land Structure has been buffed to provide better resistance to siege weapon types by 40%.
- Wood Land Structures have been buffed to provide better defence against all non-explosive/siege damage types by 50%.
- Stone Structures crafting costs have been increased by adding metal cost, and changing fiber requirement to organic paste, which requires both fiber and sap to craft
- Thatch Structures have had their crafting costs reduced by 3x.
- NPCs mounted on Puckles are now invincible
- Ships can only receive damage from collision encounters with other ships if they're of the same or a greater weight class (deals with cheesy cheap ramshackle builds to sink bigger boats).
- Drake balances adjustments (10% less HP, 10% less damage, and double stamina cost for using fire breath)
- Magical tames can no longer be used in boss fights and will be destroyed when used inside the dome (Drakes)
- BattlEye has been updated to now support Windows Insider Builds.
- Resolved multiple Devkit crashes.
- Updated latest translations: German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Ukranian, and Chinese
- Discovery Zones now count as 3 Discovery Points instead of 1. Players no longer need to discover all zones to reach max level. Not a retroactive change. This value can be adjusted for Unofficial Servers here: